Armorial Business Launch

A free discussion area for forum members to use between themselves for non heraldic matters and off topic discussions. However please remember that it is still covered by the 'Code of Conduct'.
Guye Pennington
AR Registered

Armorial Business Launch

Post by Guye Pennington » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:35 am

Greetings to this list! Please forgive this shameful plug, but my heraldic business just launched and I respectfully offer for anyone interested to take a look at it. We offer custom painted miniatures, up to 4” foot by 4” foot giclee art work of custom arms inspired by medieval battle, portraits containing your arms, heraldic stamps, and we are examining custom heraldic chess sets and signet rings. There is a two-month full money back satisfaction guarantee (except for shipping costs) on all business lines.

Feel free to take a look at: armorial-heirlooms.com (please make sure you insert the hyphen as otherwise you will not arrive at the website) Also, I tender my apologies if you receive this message more than one time as I am posting on many of the heraldic forums I’m a part of...

My thanks again extend to John and Martin for guidance on the name of the business. I owe you one!

Thank you for your time!

Respectfully yours,
Guye Pennington
Guye W. Pennington
"Victory without honor is defeat."

J Duncan of Sketraw
Site Admin

Post by J Duncan of Sketraw » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:30 pm

Good luck with the new venture Guy. Keep us posted to how it goes, dare I ask for a link to the Armorial Register website?
Slaintè
John A. Duncan of Sketraw

The Armorial Register - International Register of Arms
http://www.armorial-register.com

Guye Pennington
AR Registered

Post by Guye Pennington » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:59 pm

You bet, John! I would be happy to link to you, but where should I put you? Do you assist people through the process of obtaining arms through the Lord Lyon or College of Arms? If so, I could put you in the links section for places to obtain arms.

Please advise when you get a chance...

Respectfully yours,
Guye
Guye W. Pennington
"Victory without honor is defeat."

Return to “Non Heraldic Discussions and Chatter”